Wednesday, May 17, 2017

The Bull Mammoth


I bought my first K47 Russian Mammoth this week and was kind of disappointed looking at it and thinking this would be so much more awesome if it had 6 legs. I present to you the Bull Mammoth (Бычий мамонт). Thanks to Warlord Games for providing the extra legs free to complete my conversion for this Tank walker. I'm contemplating putting an even bigger gun on top because of the increased stability. This thing is even more unstoppable because if it loses 2 legs it can still walk across the battlefield. I'm think maybe a T54 with legs might be the next Medium walker I could attempt.
Underside of Chassis.

Underside of Chassis Carved out and some pvc piping and styrene rod added in. I was going to add washers but ultimately didn't need to.


side profile of chassis

Green stuff to cover up rough carving.




No comments:

Post a Comment