Monday, April 8, 2013

Papa Sam Nurgle: Possible Two lists for Runefang.

 
I am looking at two possible lists for Runefang.


List 1 includeds soulgrinder, which to tell the truth hasn't done much. He's rather a big target with a very large footprint and has died every single game, that being said he's a bit of a fire magnet taking the heat off Epidmius and Papa. papa I'm gonna try and roll for some armour but will most likely take Eternal blade and Sword of Striking or sword of Swift slaying. I'll roll for the Herald of Nurgle but he will most likely have fencer's blades, so 6+ to hit for most things and 5+ for Ws5+.

Great Unclean One, Level 4, Exalted gift, Lesser Gift
Epidimius
Herald of Nurgle, BSBS, Greater Gift
25 Plaguebearers, Full Command
19 Plaguebearers, Full Command
4 Beasts of Nurgle
1 Beast of Nurgle
1 Beast of Nurgle
5 Furies of Nurgle
2 Nurglings
1 Soulgrinder of Nurgle, Baleful Torrent, Daemon Bone Claw

or List 2 which drops the soulgrinder for some hovering Mostrous cavalry some extra Nurglings and extra furies. Because I can get a few extra drops in these I might go for 5 strong beast unit.

Great Unclean One, Level 4, Exalted gift, Lesser Gift
Epidimius
Herald of Nurgle, BSBS, Greater Gift
25 Plaguebearers, Full Command
19 Plaguebearers, Full Command
5 Beasts of Nurgle

1 Beast of Nurgle
5 Furies of Nurgle
5 Furies of Nurgle
2 Nurglings
2 Nurglings
3 Plague Drones

It's half finished at the moment so am going to need to do a lot of painting in next 3 weeks. I have only playtested the first list once in that configuration, plus my wife doesn't like the maulerfiend proxy I'm converting up. I'm planning on getting the the forgeworld Nurgle soulgrinder at some stage instead.

I will be collecting a Tally for each game to see how Epidimius rolls up and how fast I can get his buffs.

No comments:

Post a Comment