Friday, September 7, 2012

Mantic Orcs, Dark Vengeance and Bloodletters


GUESS WHAT I GOT TODAY!!!

My Mantic stuff arrived in the mail today. 1200 points of Orcs thereabouts. Here's my fat arse in some action shots of my new gaming T-shirt.

To the left.
To the right.
Shake it.

I even framed the signed map.
I'll need another copy to game with.

here is a list of stuff I have to to assemble

1 Krudger on Gore, 1 Orc Flagger, 2 Ax Regiments (60), 1 Greatax Regiment (20), 1 Morax Troop (10) 2 Gore Rider Regiments (20), Orclings (1-3 bases)

Very pleased.

It's been a good week. On Wednesday decided to buy the Dark Vengeance box set. I smell a 40k Cultist heavy army in the works. I think my 40k stuff is going to get some love soon. 


1 Dark Vengeance box set Chaos side 20 Kaos Kultists, 6 Chosen, 1 Hellbrute, 1 Kaos Lord and some Dark anglez, but i wont put them together someone else can.

plus the rest of which I have to assemble.
10 Dark Eldar Wyches
10 Dark eldar Warriors
Dark Eldar Raider.


10 Bestigors (will wait till I get another 2 battalions worth of Bestigors(20)).



Plus i have to help the little sorceress assemble Dark Elves and assemble the special project for the little dryad.

I can't even list my unpainted stuff, but it's a measure of my mortality in the time it will take to paint them.

However I did manage to cut into that list and I assembled 20 Bloodletters to fill 25 bases on Wednesday.
 
I have undercoated them dragon red from the army painter range and mounted them on rocks selected from the driveway. Now I have to fully paint them up and slot them into my Khorne Daemonic Legion.




On a side note, have made it to the Gym 5 days in a row.

No comments:

Post a Comment