Monday, June 25, 2012

Some new Daemons, Slaaenshi and Kairos

I got some new babies last week, and have primed all my Slaaneshi after drilling and pinning a lot of the old Seekers of Slaanesh tails.

Daemon Champion, Khorne Herald and general under 2000 pts.

Herald of Pestilence, I'm thinking of giving him a standard and repositioning his left arm.

Swirling vortex for Kairos, basically wire armature and lots of GF9 greenstuff.



































Kairos primed and washed once in blue.

All my Slaaneshi, primed and ready.

39 Daemonettes (mixture of 3rd, 6th and 7th edition),
15 Seekers (12 x 6th, 3 x 7th), 3 fiends (2 old, 1 x 7th),
1 boobwurm for my Chaos warriors army and
1 Chariot of slaanesh.

One thing is for sure, I'm going to be going through a lot of pink.

--
Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment