Wednesday, June 13, 2012

WARNING! PICTURE HEAVY POST!

Bit of a MASSIVE update.  I decided to take a picture of all the stuff I've done in the last 6 months. This is too catch myself up on ze blog since the camera was rebatterized. Enjoy..

 Warsphinx and Tomb King, I assmbled for oldest son's birthday.
 He was chuffed.

 2 for 1 offer, I assembled and painted this Necroshpinx as well, which I think is pretty damned cool model.
Bone scything weapons ftw. He was doubley chuffed.

but wait there's more...
 Great Unclean One
 Rust and pus and bloody gore... this is making me hungry.

Beast of Nurgle
 Epidimius, the Tallyman of Nurgle
 His banner is painted in blood. The only way to tally.

 6 Bases of Nurglings, replendant with rivers of blood.

 Tree of Woe for Plaguebearers rank filler. The tree is spewing out blood. Nice and thick and wet.

   and all of them in their glory.

Close up of some Plaguebearers.
 Unit 1 of 24 Bloodletters including rank filler portal.
 Supreme Close up
 My wife takes better pictures than me.
 Bloodletter coming out to wreak some havoc. Rank filler makes the units much better.

2nd unit of Bloodletters.

 Skarbrand WIP.

 Reaper Wereshark, he's a very nice miniature. I went with the wave seascape on the base.

Chimaera, sans throat on the reptile head. It looks much better without it don't you think?

 The Changeling.

 WIP Fleshounds, I think I have another 2 unassembled
 Almost done one of them.
 Wife want to take an extra close up because she liked it.




So onto finishing this Cockatrice and the 3 Pox Riders of Nurgle so I can put together my Kairos I got yesterday. MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!1!! cough, splutter....

Sammy out.

p.s. ...and maybe some Diablo 3


No comments:

Post a Comment